Monday, September 3, 2012

fake oakleys I you what impression

Together, really I do not have to say, perhaps this time to Hong Kong to publicize itself is a mistake.
many reporters have not asked the question anxiously,fake oakley sunglasses, they desperately with his hands up, want to present their point of view which is also just ask very hate speech against us reporters, they feel as a reporter, should be impartial spectator, instead has troubled sided tendency extremists.
I'm pointing to an appearance seems more honest person motioned him last he stood up, first smiled and nodded to me, this said: I you what impression? you back later for the Hong Kong reporters what the perception of it? I know that this is their investigation, that is can not find what they were all related people have changed.
The mood is very happy, because I return to the embrace of the mother's laugh, did not expect to end this thing actually happened, I feel very sad, but I still have a very good impression of Hong Kong's media, the media in Hong Kong I have an unusual intimacy, so I have a back to feel at home. except of course,fake oakleys, those possession hiding in the shadows of the So there was no problem of perception. All are fitted out, my facial nerve abnormalities uncomfortable.
Mean, we looked at the reporter who did not retreat a wry smile, had time to let out a problem.
I give to the questions raised before the end of the one that looks beautiful young female reporter and her smile is a deeply sincere, fire cable is a girl, it seems that she is a member of one of you recognize, of course, there is another one called the victim to participate in the fight, you talk about how it is you? problem, the presence of the Lord of the reporter was a bit puzzled in their hearts, its

No comments:

Post a Comment