Tuesday, June 12, 2012

mets throwback jersey but that will pay the price

, I said Manager Fan you to take me to report, did you forget? Almost bottomed out in my face when I heard Fanzhe shouted, I was shocked, turned out to be the posture of eating noodles, Fanzhe lie too comfortable, believe half a bowl of instant noodles buckle in the face, jumped from the bed, picked up a towel to wipe light the face of noodles.
Fanzhe according to according to the mirror hanging on the wall, eyes full of hate, to my side in bed, actually a disservice! finished no? wash my face Let go! To the bus stop Fanzhe turned into a supermarket, is so loud that my very good manager, I am very face.
Not much for a while the car, Fan Zhe rushed out holding a cigarette, and directed the bus shouting: I am standing on one leg on the bus,mets throwback jersey, one leg standing on the ground,womens shox r4, directed at the driver said: A car people staring at me, impatient drivers, , but that will pay the price, what month I had on goods last month to get his bottle of Maotai, to a place you can not call my manager, called the name on the line! Sun Ge is that the boss?

No comments:

Post a Comment