Saturday, June 9, 2012

MLB Caps I spent in the rush of the problem solving process

Wrong questions, job re-done side, maybe next time you will not make that mistake. Looked at her confused expression, I said: Her skeptical opened a mathematics textbook, find a homework pointed out to me.
Open front of the formulas, I looked at the example, this problem in her eyes,nba jerseys cheap, I already have a sense of proportion, while to explain to her, while rushing to write down the solving process.
Demonstration dispel her concerns, she identified many topics, but these failed stumped me, the hardest that a physical problem, it will only cost me ten minutes.
Throughout the morning, I spent in the rush of the problem solving process, and I want to teach her, not the solution of a problem, but how to do a title, not a long time, I do not know how my results .
Spare more than, I just let them siblings to help me write a note.
Appointment of three in the afternoon to the playground to converge, after I returned to school and not worry too much, after a pause in the bedroom, wait until 2:00 50 fraction of the time, I left the playground, I always The more the concept of time.
Do not know what was going on, Zhang Changhai has not come yet, but he made it clear beforehand, I do not complain about anything.
Afar with the horizontal bar stood a girl, much like the king of laughter like I speed up the pace, rehearsal,MLB Caps, I got the idea, did not think there are people anxious than I am.
Literary members nodded, Lines well written, a few very funny, I have not seen before. it. I smiled and said;

No comments:

Post a Comment